Welcome Fowler Families!
Join PTA – Please help us make 2018-2019 another outstanding year by showing your support to the Fowler PTA!
Last year we had 100% Faculty/Staff participation and 519 members! We need CommYOUnity support to be able to provide all the programs/resources for students and faculty.
Join the PTA today and help us beat last year’s membership total!
To Get Started:
1. Click on the Register/Login below (you must register to be able to pay for PTA membership and One Check Fundraiser)
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
2. Complete the Parent & Student Information
3. Complete Directory Preferences
4. Select PTA membership
5. Support the One Time Fundraiser
6. Select Volunteer Opportunities if you would like to volunteer
7. Click on the Volunteer tab at the top of the page. Click on the Background check link. A background check is required each school year.
One Time Fundraiser
We are looking forward to another great school year! The PTA is excited to make things much easier by coordinating a ONE TIME FUNDRAISER again for this school year. Our goal is $14,500 for this year. If each family with one child donates $46, with two children $70, we will reach our goal.
If you make a donation between AUGUST 13, 2018 and October 16, 2018, you can be eligible to win 1 of 3 prizes. Click on link below to get more information.
WHY A ONE TIME FUNDRAISER?
- 100% of the funds go to Fowler Middle School to benefit the students, staff and community.
- It's tax deductible.
- Can be doubled for Employers with a Matching Gift Program!
This donation-based fundraiser is so critical for the success of the PTA, and benefits our students, teachers, and school in so many ways. Thank you for participating. Please note: donations are accepted any time of the year.
If you are planning on volunteering for anything at Fowler, you must have a background check done through Frisco ISD.
Click link below
What is Vaping and how does it affect our kids
There is growing concern about kids and Vaping. Please click on the links below for more information.
- Tuesday, October 16
- Tuesday, October 30
- Monday, November 5
- Thursday, November 15
- Wednesday, December 19
- Thursday, February 7
- Tuesday, April 2
- Wednesday, May 1